Archeology Corps (P19AS00322)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Archeology Corps" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: NAWCA 2020-2 Canada Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00322) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 013||Ukraine: Regional Media Development|
|SFOP0005987||Political Instability Risks in the Western Balkans|
|FAS 10777 0700 10 19 0049||Scientific Exchanges Fellowship Program – Pilot|
|P19AS00331||Cultural Landscapes and Asset Management Internship|
|007 FY2019||Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina - US Partner|
|008 FY2019||Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina-Local partner|
|NPSNOIWACC1900688||Advance Preservation of Museum Collections|
|SFOP0006016||Facilitating Agricultural Results, Modernization, and Educational Resources (FARMER)|
|SFOP0006019||Facilitating Agricultural Results, Modernization, and Educational Resources (FARMER)|
|P19AS00339||Provide Archival Support for Concessions Collections|
|P19AS00341||Honouliuli and World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monuments Cultural Resource Management Internships|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 012||Support for Ukrainian Displaced Universities|
|P19AS00347||Demolish and Remove Former Redwood Hostel at Redwood National Park|
|PAS LIMA FY19 NOFO 002||Conservation of Amazonian Languages to Help Protect Peruvian Intangible Cultural Heritage|
|RFI 306 19 OG 01||Request for Information for USAID/Afghanistan Gender Programs|
|FTIF DZA FY18 01||Improving Fiscal Transparency in Algeria|
|F19AS00289||Wyoming Species of Conservation Concern|
|022019||Strategic Communications for Community Resilience in Mozambique|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 014||Ukraine Press Tours|
|NPS NOIP17AC01135 001||Surveillance for the White-Nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00322", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: