Buttonbush Restoration Project on the Stanislaus River (F18AS00227)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Buttonbush Restoration Project on the Stanislaus River" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.648.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: East Park Reservoir Recreation Area Construction of Disk Golf Course and Bathroom Improvements
Previous opportunity: Coordination and Outreach for the Southern Arizona Resilient Landscape Collaborative
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00227) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00277||Genetic Variability and Life History of Pacific Lamprey in the Susitna River and Big Lake Drainages|
|F18AS00361||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00227", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: