Apply for RFA FD 22 028
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the consumer protection, education, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Agreement to Support an Evidence-based Clinical Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Obstetrics Pain" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 03, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection, Education, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Gaborone, Ambassador's Special Self-Help Fund Program (ASSHF)
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 22 028
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 22 028", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.