Apply for F17AS00398
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Landscape Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.669.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $44,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance
Previous opportunity: Addressing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Coffee Supply Chains
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00398
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00398) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00658||Mount Rainier and North Cascades National Parks Vegetation Inventory Map Product Development|
|P17AS00657||Youth in Resource Management|
|BOR MP 17 N030||2017 San Luis Water District-Kaljian Drainwater Reuse Project|
|P17AS00665||Batty About Bats Intern|
|P17AS00666||Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources|
|F17AS00406||15.648 Californian Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F17AS00287||Central Valley Improvement (CVI) Anadromous Fish Restoration (AFR)|
|F17AS00407||Modeling Habitat Connectivity to Support State Wildlife Action Plans in the Mid-South|
|P17AS00670||Geospatial Analytics for the Fire Management Offices of the National Capital, Northeast, and Southeast Regions of the National Park Service|
|P17AS00660||Mission Blue Butterfly Translocation Project|
|F17AS00379||Central Valley Project Improvement Act/Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|L17AS00230||BLM Utah Vernal Information Center|
|NPS 17 NERO 0142||Collaborative Management and Implementation of Chesapeake National Historic Trails and Chesapeake Gateways, Parks and Sites Programs and Projects|
|F17AS00410||2017 Bayou de Chien and MS Bayous Project of Kentucky|
|N62473 17 2 0013||Exotic Species Control at Naval Auxiliary Landing Field San Clemente Island|
|P17AS00677||Improve Hornbek Homestead Accessibility to Enhance Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00682||Implementation of Natural Resource Projects at Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|L17AS00229||BLM - Arizona, Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|P17AS00686||Notice of Intent: Repair Wind Damaged Adobe Building at Cow Creek|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00398", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.