Graduate Research Fellowship in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, FY 2019 (NIJ 2019 15143)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Graduate Research Fellowship in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 17, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Evaluation of Project Safe Neighborhoods, FY 2019
Previous opportunity: Continue to Perpetuate Samoan Traditions by Teaching Traditional Practices
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2019 15143) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2019 15387||Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes, FY 2019|
|W81XWH 19 S CCC1||Combat Casualty Care - Multi-Domain Lifesaving Trauma Innovations (MuLTI) Award|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP DIA||DoD Breast Cancer, Distinguished Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP INNOV||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BFA||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Fellowship Award|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP EOHS||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA12||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA3||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA4||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0330||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0331||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)|
|CRANBAA19 003||Experimental Research to Investigate the Ability to Control Pyrotechnic flame photoemission via electromagnetic stimulation.|
|VA SAHAT 19 04||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program|
|DE FOA 0001891||National Laser Users' Facility (NLUF)|
|DE FOA 0002051||ATLANTIS|
|G19AS00026||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|NIJ 2019 15466||Graduate Research Fellowship Program in the Social and Behavioral Sciences, FY 2019|
|19 546||Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Computing in Undergraduate Education|
|19 549||Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Institutes for Data-Intensive Research in Science and Engineering - Frameworks (I-DIRSE-FW)|
|19 547||A Science of Science Policy Approach to Analyzing and Innovating the Biomedical Research Enterprise|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2019 15143", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: