Apply for ME FY22
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Museums Empowered (2022)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.301.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 21 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program 2022
Previous opportunity: Blue and Green Technology Conference 2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ME FY22
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ME FY22) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AAHC FY22||Museum Grants for African American History and Culture (2022)|
|NANH FY22||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services (2022)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ME FY22", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.