Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, & Implementation (F18AS00287)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, & Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.658.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018 This is not a request for Applications. This is a notice of intent to make a sole source award..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,926,960.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Youth Intern Conducts Conducts Assessments & Plan Reviews
Previous opportunity: Preserving Religious and Cultural Heritage in Jordan
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00287) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W912DQ 18 2 0007||FLW Archeological Surveys Phase I|
|W912DQ 18 2 0008||Mussel Habitat Survey, Fort Leonard Wood, MO|
|P18AS00492||Promote and Enhance River Access, Conservation and Management|
|POA50AF CESU 18 03||Management, invasive species, Wake Island Airfield USA.|
|BOR LC N010||Notice of Intent to Award to Kansas State University|
|BOR LC 18 NOI11||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Colorado Boulder|
|POA60AF CESU 18 04||Base Lake Water Level Control for Zebra Mussels, Offitt AFB Omaha Nebraska|
|M18AS00001||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|P18AC00502||City Kids Wilderness Exploration: Youth Explore Learn & Grow|
|F18AS00283||Cat Island Groyne Project|
|BOR LC 18 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to the University of New Mexico|
|BOR LC 18 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to Northern Arizona University|
|M18AS00002||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|EPA G2018 STAR C1||Advancing Actionable Alternatives to Vertebrate Animal Testing for Chemical Safety Assessment|
|BOR LC 18 N014||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks & Wildlife|
|F18AS00298||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|M18AS00003||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|BOR MP 18 N029||Assessing the Impacts of Different Contact Points on Predation-Related Mortality of Juvenile Chinook Salmon in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta|
|NPS 18 NERO 0129||Test and Communicate Techniques to Restore Native Vegetation and Prevent Invasive Species in Acadia National Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0131||Control Non-Native Invasive Plants at Morristown National Historic|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00287", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: