Apply for O OVC 2021 85001
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance for Addressing Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 11, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Facilitating Behavior Change Instructor Led Training (ILT) curriculum to a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
Previous opportunity: Technology training to aid business development and economic inclusion of women entrepreneurs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVC 2021 85001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVC 2021 85001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PD 1917||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CF 1903||Family Connection Grants: Building the Evidence for Kinship Navigator Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDUC 0071||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NB 1958||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NL 1924||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NN 1918||Social and Economic Development Strategies - Growing Organizations (GO)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NK 1902||Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska-SEDS-AK|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NR 1907||Environmental Regulatory Enhancement|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NA 1906||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1909||Refugee Microenterprise Development Program (MED)|
|O OVC 2021 90001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Grant Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJRC 0101||National Adult Protective Services Training Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVC 2021 85001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.