Apply for P18AS00106
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "P18AS00106" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service#226#191#191s intention to award financial assistance without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Improving the Accessibility of the Bangladesh Budget and Encouraging Greater Budget Awareness through Local Dialogue
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00106
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00106) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00142||Online Cultural Resources of Glacier National Park|
|P18AS00144||Snake River Headwaters Gauging and Remote Sensing|
|P18AS00152||Gardiner Basin Restoration Trials Using Indaziflam Herbicide|
|P18AS00189||Interpretive Programing and Media Project at Glacier National Park|
|F18AS00266||Project I: Phase 2 of Status and ecology of Spotted Turtles|
|P18AS00627||Southeast Coast Network Science Support - Modification 1|
|P18AS00653||Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation -Modification 2|
|P18AS00678||Statistical Support For Long-Term Natural Resource Monitoring|
|P19AS00196||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P19AS00263||Produce an Historic Resource Study for Devils Tower National Monument|
|P19AS00295||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment for Montezuma Castle National Monument and Tuzigoot National Monument|
|P19AS00362||Heritage Management Assistance Agreement|
|P19AS00438||Predicting Invasive Potential of Annual Wheatgrass|
|P19AS00535||Baseline Cultural Resource Documentation for historic properties in Grand Teton National Park|
|F19AS00402||Systematics and Phylogenetics of Myxolobus|
|HQ0034 20 S FO01||National Defense Education Program (NDEP) for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education, Outreach, and Workforce Initiative Programs, Fiscal Year 2020|
|W15QKN 20 R 09H5||Department of Defense (DoD) – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Educational Outreach Programs|
|PD SEOUL FY20 01||American Spaces Makerspace Fellow Grant Program|
|ND NOFO 20 103||Young Innovators|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00106", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.