Partner Wayside Replacement - LECL (NPS NOIP18AC00232)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Partner Wayside Replacement - LECL" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Coordination and Outreach for the Southern Arizona Resilient Landscape Collaborative
Previous opportunity: Program Year 2018 Allotment for the WIOA Youth Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP18AC00232) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18CS22||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Program|
|SCAISB 18 AW 012 06132018||Lincoln Corners Pakistan – Administrative and Project Support|
|NPS NOIP18AC00168||Engage Youth in Preservation Work at Quincy Mine NHL - KEWE|
|USGS 18 FAC 9717||Supporting State Natural Resource Manager Priorities for Invasive Species and Coastal Resilience/Science|
|SFOP0005208||Open Source Research to Support Sanctions Enforcement|
|P18AS00324||Guadalupe Mountains National Park Repair and Preservation of Frijole Ranch House|
|P18AS00329||Develop Monitoring Protocols for Tumacacori National Histo|
|P18AS00330||Grand Canyon National Park Yavapai Museum of Geology|
|SFOP0005210||Preservation of Cultural Heritage Sites of Minority Communities in Northern Iraq|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA FY18 004||GoViral Festival|
|NPS NOIP18AC00244||Cultural Landscape Restoration at Wilson's Creek National Battlefield|
|SFOP0005170||Statement of Interest and Capacity - 2018|
|18JD0||Support Services for Crisis Intervention Training Programs|
|SFOP0005222||Promoting the eSports Industry in the MENA Region|
|SFOP0005223||Libya Electoral Security Planning & Implementation|
|SFOP0005209||Enhancing Prosecutions of Wildlife Crime|
|USGS 18 FAC 7815||Science Management of the National Science Foundation – Ice Core Facility, Denver, Colorado|
|SFOP0005226||U.S.-MENA Experiential Partnership: Increaseing Economic and Local Governance Opportunities|
|F18AS00182||Research and Monitoring of Wyoming Toad Reintroductions|
|18CS27||Safety Matters: Managing Relationships in Women's Facilities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP18AC00232", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: