Apply for C NOFO 20 105
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regional Disaster Management Workshop: Building Resilience in the Indo-Pacific" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Supporting Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Screening and Intervention
Previous opportunity: Quantify changing environmental conditions to inform decisions about allowed means of winter access to subsistence resources
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for C NOFO 20 105
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (C NOFO 20 105) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006706||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in China|
|72088720 PACIFIC RFI 00003||Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands Forest Governance Program|
|BOR CGB 20 N011||Derby Dam Fish Screen Project|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 20 01||FY 2020 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|M20AS00005||FY 2020 Alaska Coastal Marine Institute|
|NPS 20 REG1 0005||Advance engagement of Latino communities in outdoor recreation|
|EPA OLEM OEM 19 08||REMOVAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE PROGRAM|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 20 07||2020 Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal Grants|
|SFOP0006784||Wildlife Trafficking and Illegal Mining Research Projects|
|BOR CGB 20 N009||Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries|
|EPA OAR ORIA 20 04||Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs|
|EPA OA OCHP 20 01||CHILDREN’S HEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS|
|EPA R1 HC 2020||2020 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|SFOP0006847||Mapping Illicit Supply Networks to Combat Conservation Crimes at their Convergence|
|SFOP0006849||NOFO: Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Latin America and the Caribbean through Facilitating Regional Information Exchange and Cooperation|
|BOR LC 20 N005||Tribal Irrigation Water Systems – Technical & Engineering Review|
|BOR LC 20 N007||Notice of Intent to Award to La Jolla Band of Luiseno Indians|
|BOR LC 20 N006||Notice of Intent to award to La Jolla Band of Luiseno Indians|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2020 003||National Tribal Toxics Council (NTTC) Technical Support|
|EPA R5 GL2020 SSP||Great Lakes Sediment Surveillance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "C NOFO 20 105", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.