Apply for FR 6400 N 07
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.252.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 11, 2021 The application deadline is 115959 pm Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Technology training to aid business development and economic inclusion of women entrepreneurs
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 6
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6400 N 07
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6400 N 07) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72011521RFA00001||USAID Local Governance Strengthening Activity in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|72016821RFA00001||Philanthropy Awareness Activity|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY20||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe|
|DOS ANGOLA SSH FY21 01||Angola - Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6400 N 07", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.