Apply for P17AS00281
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Stabilization of Archeological Structures, Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument FY 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service (NPS), intention to fund the following project activities without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $53,749.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Restoration and Invasive Plants, Natural resouce Interns for Joshua Tree National Park
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00281
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00281) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00282||Coordination and Outreach for the Southern Arizona Resilient Landscape Collaborative|
|P17AS00279||Changing Tides: A Virtual Field Trip|
|P17AS00288||Engage Tribal Youth in Preservation of Ancient Masonry|
|P17AS00302||Yellowstone/Urban Youth Engagement Project|
|P17AS00335||Riparian Cleanup And Trail Projects At Tumacacori NHP|
|P17AS00320||Youth Crew to Rehabilitate the Godfrey Glen Accessible Trail|
|P17AS00315||Davis Gulch Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00334||National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project|
|P17AS00356||WILDERNESS FELLOWS PROGRAM 2017|
|P17AS00431||National Park Service- Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument|
|P17AS00357||Repair the Garfield Peak Trail|
|P17AS00421||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot National Monuments|
|P17AS00372||PLC Fencing and Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00437||Bechler/Canyon Trail Network Restoration Project|
|P17AS00473||National Park Service-Yellowstone Midway Geyser Basin/Fair Falls Trail Project|
|P17AS00531||National Park Service - Yellowstone Shoshone Lake Trail Reroute Project|
|P17AS00591||Strengthening Coral Reef Conservation Outreach Across the Pacific|
|P17AS00593||Collaborative Inventory and Monitoring Ecological Data Management|
|P17AS00644||Lake Canyon Grazing Allotment Cultural Resource Inventory|
|P17AS00653||Pinnacles Youth Partnership Program Crews|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00281", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.