Apply for PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 06
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to New Zealand in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Blue and Green Technology Conference 2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Museums Empowered (2022)
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Evaluation of Project Safe Neighborhoods
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21 598||Advanced Technological Education|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4916||Natural Resources Support, Holloman AFB, NM|
|W9126G 21 2 4792||Invasive Species Management for Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4792||Invasive Species Management for Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4931||Researching Methods to Improve Passage and Determine Impacts of Diversion and Flood Control Structures to Green Sturgeon|
|21 599||Advancing Informal STEM Learning|
|21 601||2024 American National Election Study Competition|
|W81XWH 21 S CRRP||Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5041||National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Inventory and Assessment of Buildings on Fort Hood|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5056||National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Testing 15 Sites at Fort Hood|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5043||Base-wide Inventory – Reptiles, Amphibians, and Fish, Edwards Air Force Base, California|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21LUSTR B5||Lunar Surface Technology Research (LuSTR) Opportunites|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5131||Natural Resources Support, Edwards Air Force Base, California|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5122||Field Biology Technical Assistance for Natural Resources Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, Oahu|
|N00014 21 S F006||FY2021 Department of the Navy (DoN) Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI) Program|
|NNJ21ZSA001N FLAGSHIP||2021 HERO Appendix A: Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|NNJ21ZSA001N OMNIBUS||2021 HERO Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|DE FOA 0002546||FY2022 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|W81XWH 21 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 RTRP ATDA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Advanced Technology Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.