Apply for 7200AA22RFA00014
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID Advancing Food Fortification Opportunities to Reinforce Diets (USAID AFFORD)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 18, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 10
Previous opportunity: DOD Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA22RFA00014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA22RFA00014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ND NOFO 22 100||Gastrodiplomacy – Exploring the U.S.-India Partnership Fusion Food|
|USDA FNS CN FY22 SBPTER||School Breakfast Program Expansion-Territories|
|USDA FNS SNAP 2022 PTIG||Process and Technology Improvement Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA22RFA00014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.